From February / March 2019 onwards Secondary Educational Board Assam (SEBA) is conducting the HSLC examinations for the ongoing academic year. Students who are going to appear in this examinations it is mandatory to bring Admit Cards along with them. After announcing Assam HSLC Routine 2019, SEBA will soon send Assam HSLC Admit Card 2019 to the respected schools.
SEBA Admit Card
To be eligible to get the Admit Card students should qualify some rules set by schools during the academic year. Those students who are applying for Assam HSLC Examinations 2019 should get above 65% of attendance during the year and must attend the examinations conducted by the school then only students can fill the application and send it to SEBA. After receiving the applications from students Secondary Educational Board Assam (SEBA) will start creating Admit Cards for each student. If the Admit Card is completed it will be sent to the corresponding schools and they will distribute it to each student. Every student who is going to appear in HSLC examinations 2019, it is necessary to bring the admit card along with school ID card to examination.
|Name of the board||Secondary Educational Board Assam|
|Examination conducted By board||Assam HSLC|
|Hall tickets release date||February 2019|
|Examinations Date||March 2019|
|Website to Download Hall tickets||sebaonline.org|
How To Download Assam HSLC Admit Card 2019
All the students need not to download the SEBA Admit Card Schools will start distributing admit cards to students prior one week to the examinations. If the students want to download the SEBA HSLC Admit Card 2019 you can get it from official website sebaonline.org, steps to do it is given clearly below. If you lost your Admit Card you can download SEBA Duplicate Admit Card and get an attestation by your school principal, then only you can use it to attend the examination.
- Open the official website sebaonline.org
- Now Go to HSLC examinations 2019
- Now Click on Assam HSLC Admit Card 2019 it will be open in new window.
- No enter the details First District name and then your Mandal now from the dropdown list select your school name.
- Now enter your name along with your surname.
- Here your Admit Card will be shown and download it from there and print it.
Details Present In SEBA HSLC Admit Card 2019
Admit Card is created to identify the students during the examination. There is lots of information is printed on Assam HSLC Admit Card 2019. All this information is used to find if the same person is attending the examination or not. There is a rule set by the board is that students should not write anything on Admit Cards. Some of the details that are present on it is given below.
- Student’s passport size photo and signature of the student.
- Unique Roll number to attend the examination and exam centre information.
- Subjects along with date and time of examination.
- Moles information of the student.
- Authorized signature of SEBA.
- Instructions to attend the Assam HSLC Examination.
Hope you get the information that you are searching and if you want to know more details about the examination we suggest you to follow allresutlbuzz.in if you have any suggestions feel free to tell us in comments below.