Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) Is Going to conduct the AP SSC examination in the month of March as per the announced timetable. So those students who are eagerly waiting for BSEAP Hall Tickets 2020 good news for you that the board has now released them, now you can download it from the official website. Also, the board will send each copy to the respected schools weeks before the examination students can collect them from there.
AP SSC Hall tickets 2020 / AP 10th Class Hall Tickets 2020
To attend the examination it is mandatory to bring BSEAP Hall Tickets 2020 to the exam hall. Students who don’t have hall tickets with them will not be allowed for the exam. If you lose your Admit card you can download your BSEAP Hall Tickets 2020 from the official website of SSC board. These admit cards will be available for download on the website 10 days before the exams.
AP 10th Class Hall Tickets 2020 Download
|Name of the board||BSEAP|
|Examination conducted By the board||SSC 2020|
|Hall Tickets Release date||January 2020|
|Website to Download Hall tickets||bseap.gov.in|
How to download AP SSC Hall Tickets 2020 School Wise / BSEAP Hall Tickets 2020
Private and government school students need not worry about downloading AP SSC Hall Tickets 2020. Because if the student is eligible one copy will be sent to each student from the SSC board to every school. If the student has to be eligible for SSC examinations he/she must follow the rules set by AP SSC Board, like the student should have More than 65 percent off attendance and should pay SSC examination Fee in the given time. Those students who are writing the SSC examinations private, they must download BSEAP Hall Tickets 2020 from the official website. Below are some steps for AP 10th class Hall tickets 2020 download.
- Search for official website in google i.e., bseap.gov.in
- In the notification, section Select SSC Examination 2020
- After that go to BSEAP Hall Tickets 2020
- A new window will pop up
- Enter the District then enter Mandal
- List of schools present in your Mandal will appear in your screen
- Select your school and enter student details
- Download the AP SSC Hall Tickets 2020
Details present in AP SSC Hall Tickets
Hence the Hall ticket is unique to every student it contains some details about the student. These details are used for identification purposes during the examination to avoid cheating. The student should also carry their school identity cards to the exam hall. Some of the details that are present in the Hall tickets are given below.
- Student Name
- Student passport Photo
- School Name
- Examination center name
- Hall ticket number, it will be unique to each student
- Number of subjects and their examination date
- Examination Time and date
- Exam center address
- On the backside Instructions to attend the examination will be printed
Precautions to Attend The Examination
SSC Examinations are the 1st public examinations in which students will appear so everybody must follow strict rules set by the board in order to complete the examinations successfully. If anyone tries to overcome these rules they will be punishable for what they are doing. If you are an eligible student and going to attend the board examinations must follow and remember these rules.
- Students must bring their BSEAP Hall Tickets 2020.
- Each student should carry their own stationery.
- Should not write anything on the question paper and Hall Ticket.
- Talking during the exam is not allowed.
- Should complete the examination within the given time.
- Electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination hall.
AP SSC Results 2020
The main aim for the students to attend these examinations is to get good grades in the final examination. To know their grades examinees should wait until the announcement of results. Once the results are out they can check them in the official website of the board. Step by step guide to get the results is given here.
For more details about AP SSC Exam Timetable 2020 and AP SSC Results 2020 announcement date and other information will be posted on our website so do visit us frequently. Do you have any other inquiries regarding this examination let us know in the comment session below.