BSEB also conducts the 12th examinations in the state. In the year 2020 Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will conduct 12th examinations from February 2nd week onwards. For these examinations, BSEB 12th Admit Card 2020 will be given to students from January last week. Students need not worry about their 12th Admit Cards because the board will send each student to Admit Card to their respected schools. If any student doesn’t get theirs we will tell you how to get BSEB 12th Admit Card 2020 Download, so thoroughly go through this article to know the steps clearly.
Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Bihar School Examination Board has to handle both 10th and 12th examinations and their respected timetables. So the board will start distributing BSEB 12th Admit Card 2020 after the announcement of Bihar Intermediate Exam Date 2020. BSEB will approve the admit cards for the students those who qualify the board’s eligibility during the academic year.
|Name of the board||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Examination conducted By board||Bihar 12th Examinations 2020|
|Hall tickets release date||January last week 2020|
|Examinations Date||February Second week 2020|
|Website to Download Hall tickets||biharboard.ac.in|
BSEB 12th Admit Card 2020 Download From biharboard.ac.in
Every eligible student will get their Bihar Intermediate Admit Card, however, if someone didn’t get theirs don’t worry this post will tell you how to Download Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2020 form its official website in simple steps below. If anyone lost their hall ticket just follow the same steps to get it.
- Open official website of the board biharboard.ac.in
- Here select 12th Board Examinations 2020 Bihar.
- Now find link Admit Card Download and click on it.
- A new tab will appear on your screen and fill the required data.
- Enter your district name from the drop-down list select your school name.
- Now enter your full name along with initial click enter.
- Now, your admit card will be displayed and download it from there.
- The final step is to get it attested by your school principal now you can use it during the examination.
Information Present On Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Invigilators use Admit Cards during the examinations to identify the students. So everything about the student who is attending the examination will be present on it. This information will be gathered from the student when he fill the application for the examination. Details that are present on BSEB 12th Admit Card 2020 will be given below.
- Student photo.
- Signature of the student.
- Moles information to identify the person.
- Examination centre name.
- Roll number to attend the examination.
- Stream in which students are attending the exam.
- Subjects name.
- Time and date of the examination.
- Authorized signature of a board member.
- On the backside, you will find instructions to attend the examination.
- A most important precaution is that do not fold or write anything on the Admit Card.
For the latest information about all state boards exam notifications and results, announcement dates will be updated here in our website allresultsbuzz.in, so we suggest you visit us daily. If you have any suggestions let us know in the comment section below.