From March 2020 onwards Council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha will conduct the 12th annual examinations in the state. It is essential that every examine must attend the examination with Admit Card provided by the board, that’s why every student is eagerly waiting for the CHSE Odisha Admit Card 2020. In this page, all your doubts will be clarified clearly so go through the article clearly. Considering the last year’s report CHSE may release Odisha CHSE Admit Card 2020 in February which is just weeks before the examination.
Odisha 12th Admit Card Info
For CHSE the preparation for the board exams will start from October when the board starts accepting the applications from students for the 12th final examinations. The board 1st check the eligibility of the student then allocate different numbers to each student. Board also start allotting the exam center to conduct the examination. Odisha Board also conducts Supplementary exams for failed students in regular exams.
|Name of the board||Council of Higher Secondary Education|
|Examination conducted By board||12th|
|Hall tickets release date||February|
|Examinations Date||March 2020|
|Website to Download Hall tickets||chseodisha.nic.in|
Odisha CHSE Admit Card 2020 Download @ chseodisha.nic.in
Sometimes most students will lose their hall ticket for unknown reasons for the convenience of those CHSE will upload admit cards to its official web portal chseodisha.nic.in. If you don’t know the process to CHSE Admit Card Download we are going to tell you the steps below. Distance education students also can follow these steps in order to get their CHSE Odisha Admit Card 2020.
- Open any browser in your internet-connected device search for the website chseodisha.nic.in
- Form the menu in the home page select Notifications
- Now on this page find the link for Admit Card Download.
- In the new tab fill the personal details like name, school name and area code
- Your hall ticket will be displayed and you can download it now
- Print one copy to keep it with you to take to the examination
Information Printed On CHSE Odisha Admit Card 2020
Every stream students must bring their admit cards to the examinations. Invigilators will check the information on Odisha CHSE Admit Card 2020 must match with the OMR sheet provided during the examination otherwise students are not eligible for the exam. So here is the best tip is that everyone must check their admit card once after receiving it from the board. The important checklist is given below.
- Student Full name and signature
- Black and white photograph of the students
- Examines gender
- Date of birth with age
- Father Name
- Identification marks on the body if any
- Unique examination roll number also useful to find the results
- Rules to follow during the examination
- Signature of the board member.
- Exam centre name and location
- College name.
I hope the information provided here is helpful to you and for more updates on Odisha 12th Timetable 2020 and results announcement dates follow our website. If you want to give any suggestions and ask us any questions let us know in the comment sections below we will try to respond as soon as possible. All the best to your examination and preparation.