If you are 10th Class student in Jharkhand state you must be worried about to get your admit card from the board for the upcoming academic examinations. Jharkhand Academic Council is going to send JAC 10th Admit Card 2020 to each school from February 2020 onwards. To give access to the students the board is uploading the Admit Cards to its official web portal jac.nic.in.
JAC Matric Admit Card 2020
Once the board received the application from the student, JAC will start the further process if the student is eligible to attend the examination. The board has to do multiple tasks they will announce the JAC 10th Date Sheet 2020, after that Jharkhand Matric Admit Card 2020 to each school in January. Schools will verify it and will handover it to students one week before the examinations.
|Name of the board||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Examination conducted By board||Jharkhand 10th|
|Hall tickets release date||January 2020|
|Examinations Date||March 2020|
|Website to Download Hall tickets||jac.nic.in|
JAC 10th Admit Card 2020 Download
Downloading admit cards from the official website is a simple process, however, if you don’t know how to download admit card we are here to help you go through this article and you will know it. For open examinations students also steps will be the same. After downloading the JAC Matric Admit Card 2020 students should thoroughly check if there are any mistakes printed on it. The process of getting the duplicate admit card from the official website is clearly given below step by step.
- Open any browser from your device and type the official website jac.nic.in click entre.
- From the homepage select JAC 10th Notifications 2020
- Now find the link for JAC 10th Admit Card 2020 Download click it.
- In the new window fill the required details
- Now, your Admit Card will be displayed and you can print it and take it to the board exams.
Details Printed On Jharkhand Matric Admit Card 2020
Nobody will give permission to enter in the exam hall without your JAC 10th Admit Card 2020, because it is the only thing that will tell the invigilator that you are eligible for the board exams. Considering this point lots of details about the attending person information will be printed on Admit Card, those details are clearly given in the below steps.
- Full name of the student.
- Passport photo of the student
- JAC 10th Roll Number
- Date of birth along with age.
- Gender of the person.
- Exam centre name with code
- Location Of the exam hall
- Subjects name with corresponding dates
- Time and duration of the examination.
- Academic Year in which exams are conducting.
- On the backside set of instruction to attend the exam will be printed.
We hope that you will utilize our instructions and get your admit card from the official website. If you have any difficulties by doing it just ask us in comments below. Also, check out other state board’s timetable and examination notifications in our site allresultsbuzz.in, and also share it with your friends let them know about our site.