Manipur Board has stated that HSLC Annual examinations will start from mid-March 2019. Lots of students applied for the board examinations all of them are waiting for the announcement of Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2019 from the board. Board Of Secondary Education Manipur has to do lots of other stuff to complete the examination process, the expected announcement and availability of HSLC Exam Admit Card 2019 Manipur is completely explained below.
Manipur 10th Admit Card 2019
The board will provide the admit cards to the students once they are verified as eligible to write the examination. After completion of verification, roll number will be provided to each applicant and it will be printed on the Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2019. During the announcement of results to find their own results one must enter the roll number to find the results. Results are likely to be announced one or two months after the examination.
|Name of the board||Board of Secondary Education Manipur|
|Examination conducted By board||Manipur HSLC 2019|
|Hall tickets release date||February 2019|
|Examinations Date||March 2019|
|Website to Download Hall tickets||bsem.nic.in|
bsem.nic.in Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2019 Download
In order to download, you just need a device with working internet connection and follow the simple steps given below. Most of the people don’t need this because the board will send admit cards to affiliate schools and students collect them from there. If you lost your admit cards or for open school students only the board giving this opportunity to Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2019 Download.
- Open browser search bsem.nic.in
- After finding it on search results click on the website link
- Now on the home page select notifications from the drop-down list
- On that page find Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2019 click it
- Fill all the details asked in the page and submit
- On your screen admit card will be displayed and print it from there
- Keep it safe till the end of Manipur HSLC Examinations 2019
HSCL Exam Admit Card 2019 Manipur
Hence admit card is used to attend the annual examinations it must consist of lots of details about examine because through those details only invigilator will find the information about the student. That list is clearly given below also check it before attending the exam all of these details are correct. If you find any mistakes inform to your school management and ask them to change it.
- Student name
- A signature which is collected during the application submission
- Date of birth and age
- Timetable of the examination
- Duration of each exam
- School name
- Exams conducting board name
- Centre name and code
- Location of exam centre
- Identification marks if any
- Examination instructions to follow in the examination
Hope you got the information you needed and prepare well for the examination, all the best. If you have any questions to ask feel free to write them in the comment section we are going to respond to you as soon as possible. Also, check other details on our website.