Punjab Secondary Educational Board in short PSEB, the board will start the 10th annual exams in March 2020. So the 10th students are waiting for the availability of the PSEB 10th Admit Card. Here we are going to cover everything about the announcement of admit card and process to download it from the official website. The results for the PSEB 10th Examinations will be announced in May 2020 stay tuned to our website for more updates on it.
PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020
Punjab board will give admit cards to the students to attend the examination. After announcing the PSEB 10th Date Sheet 2019, the board will allot different PSEB Roll No 10th 2020 to each student. This admit cards will be given to students from February end and will also upload them into the official website of Punjab board. If you want to know just follow the steps given below.
|Name Of the board||Punjab School Education Board|
|Examinations Conducted by the board||Punjab 10th|
|Date of examination||March 2020|
|Hall tickets release date||February|
Download PSEB 10th Class Admit Card From pseb.ac.in
If you want to know the download process just go through this page you will completely know the steps. The Punjab board website is a little bit different when compared to the other websites. Board will send PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 students schools from where they applied for the examination, students can collect them form their management. If you lost or haven’t got your PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 then this process will surely help you.
- Open pseb.ac.in/roll-numbers from any web browser
- After opening it select the examinations you are going to appear
- Now enter any of the details from the drop-down list
- You should also enter your name
- Now your admit card will appear on the screen
- Click on download and print it after the process is done
Punjab 10th Admit Card
During the examination invigilators check the Admit Card then only students are allowed to write the examination. Some of the details printed on the Admit Card is given below.
- Full Name of the Student
- Hall Ticket Number
- Academic Year
- Date of Birth and Age
- Gender of the Student
- Photo of the Student
- Identification of the Student if there any
- Name and Code of every Subject
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Examination Hall Name and Centre Code
- Address of the Examination center
- Board name
- Instructions to the Student which must follow during the examination.
These are the complete details about the Punjab Admit Card hope this article is helpful to you. If you want further updates on Punjab examinations and their results keep visiting us. If you liked our website don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any questions are any exam-related queries ask us in the comment section below.