Higher Secondary Educations examinations in Tripura will start from March. Every eligible student knows that they must bring TBSE HS Admit Card 2019 to the exam centre to write the examination. So students are bit confused about the announcement of admit cards. Form the sources it’s been said that the board is following last year’s strategy, by that we can expect that NBSE may release the Tripura Board 12th Admit Card 2019 weeks before the examinations.
Tripura TBSE HS Hall Ticket 2019
Students Must know that there is lots of hard work going on from the board to prepare the admit cards for the students. TBSE 12th Routine 2019 is going to update soon, so students have to start to prepare for the examinations and leave the rest of the things. During the preparation most of the time follow the previous papers in order to get good marks in the examination, previous pares are available on some websites download them.
|Name of the board||Tripura Board Of Secondary Education|
|Examination conducted By board||Tripura Higher Secondary|
|Hall tickets release date||February 2019|
|Examinations Date||March 2019|
|Website to Download Hall tickets||tbse.in|
Tripura Board 12th Admit Card 2019 Download
College management will give the admit cards offline from February onwards, so HS students can collect from them. Every post about the examinations will be made available in the official website of Tripura board one must download the Duplicate Tripura HS Admit Card From the tbse.in. If you want to know the download process check out the steps given below.
- In order to download the TBSE HS Admit Card 2019, you need to visit the official website tbse.in
- Now on the home page click on the latest notifications
- In this page from the latest news click on TBSE HS Admit Card 2019 Download
- On this new page fill the form with the required details click submit
- Your admit card will be displayed If your details are matched then you can print it
- The printed copy can be used for the examinations
Details Printed On TBSE HS Admit Card 2019
There are some details printed on the admit card which will be mentioned here. Those will be checked before giving permission to the students to enter the exam hall. We suggest the students that they must also check these following details when they receive it from College management.
- Course name
- Subject name and time of examination
- HS Exam Roll Number
- Student name & photograph
- Signature of the student
- Gender and age with the date of birth
- Board name and seal of the board
- Exam centre name
- Time and date of each examination
- Instructions to attend the exam
When you lost your admit card, if the above-given process doesn’t work we suggest you to contact your management. After completion of examinations, everyone will be waiting for the results, we got you covered on that also we will post all the results related news on our site so keep visiting us. Your feedback will be appreciated give it in the comment section below.