Utter Pradesh Board 10th examinations are scheduled on February, the board will soon announce when will UP Board Admit Card 2019 is made available for students. Form the sources what we know that the board will officially announce the availability of UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019, expected to be two weeks before the examination. The board is also uploading admit card to its official website, we will tell you the process to download it keep reading.
UP Board Admit Card 2019 Class 10
If the student is eligible for the examination then only he is required to submit the application to the board. The board will start preparation for the admit card after announcing the UP Board 10th Timetable 2019 which out now and also upload it to the official website along with UPMSP Centre List 2019. Now the board will allocate different roll numbers to each student. UP Board 10th Exam Admit Card 2019 will be given to students from January onwards regular examinations will start from February. UP board will give second chance to students who failed in regular examinations by conducting supplementary examinations in June month.
|Name of the board||Utter Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad|
|Examination conducted By board||UP 10th|
|Hall tickets release date||January 2019 Expected|
|Examinations Date||February 2019|
|Website to Download Hall tickets||upmsp.edu.in|
UP Board Admit Card 2019 Class 10 Download PDF
Most of the people don’t know that the board will actually upload the Admit Cards in PDF format. If you don’t know the downloading process we will guide you to how to get your admit card from website upmsp.edu.in, the process is clearly given in step by step. Open school persons can also follow this guide.
- In order to download Admit Card, one should go to upmsp.edu.in, website.
- From the home page go to exam notifications 2019.
- Here search the link for UP Board Admit Card 2019 Class 10 Download click on it.
- Enter all the required details and you will be directed to admit card page.
- Now download UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019 which is displayed.
- Print two copies and attend the examinations with one copy.
Details Of UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019
Most of the identification details about the student will be printed on the admit card, that’s why invigilators only allow students after checking it. Students must keep it safe and don’t write anything on it you can’t use it for the examination. Must checklist after receiving the admit card from the school board is given below.
- Student full name.
- Signature of the student with passport photo.
- Academic Year
- Gender of the Student
- Exam centre name and code of the centre name
- Time Limit for every Exam
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Instructions to attend the examination
Must Follow Rules To Attend The Examination
UP board is very serious to conduct the examination, from this year onwards the board will also arranging CCTV in the exam hall during the examination. Some must follow rules are given below.
- Must come to exam hall with UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019
- Nothing will be allowed other than stationary.
- Electronic items also not allowed
Our website allresultsbuzz.in is always ready to inform you latest updates about the ongoing examinations in Utter Pradesh keep following it for more educational news.